In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Draft Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data may be subject to some of the following processing:
TR04 - Advertising Campaigns (Legal basis: Ley 34/1988, de 11 de noviembre, General de Publicidad.)
TR08 - Collect stakeholders' opinion (Legal basis: Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LOPD.)
TR03 - Selection of own personnel (Legal basis: Real Decreto Legislativo 3/2015, de 23 de octubre, por el que se aprueba el texto refundido de la ley de Empleo)
TG01 - Own accounting and book management, as responsible (Legal basis: Real Decreto 1514/2007, de 16 de Noviembre, por el que se regula el Plan General Contable)
TG25 - Data collection for own fiscal management (Legal basis: Ley 58/2003, de 17 de diciembre, General Tributaria.)
TG12 - Own labour management: data collection (Legal basis: Real Decreto Legislativo 1/1994, de 20 de junio, por el que se aprueba el Texto Refundido de la Ley General de la Seguridad Social)
TR09 - Security on technical and organizational measures in the applied software (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection and LOPD.)
TE03 - Personal Data Protection (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018.)
TE02 - Prevention of Occupational Risks (Legal basis: Law 31/1995, of 8 November, on the Prevention of Occupational Risks)
TE07 - Destruction of documents (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
TR05 - Electronic mail (Legal basis: Commercial code and other applicable legislation.)
TR01 - Information requests received (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other commercial provisions.)
TR07 - Management of incidents and/or security breaches (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection and LOPD.)
TE04 - Management of own legal affairs (Legal basis: applicable commercial and labour legislation.)
TE01 - Maintenance of computer systems (Legal basis: Commercial Code.)
TH01 - Management of reservations and orders for the cafeteria / restaurant (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
TH05 - Customer complaint management (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
TH06 - Website and social network management (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
TH03 - Registration of customer entries (Legal basis: Order INT/1922/2003)
TH08 - Management of other related services (Legal basis: Civil Code)
TH02 - Hotel room reservation management (Legal basis: Civil Code)
TH04 - Plant management by waitresses (Legal basis: Civil Code) TH09 - Management of client departures (Legal basis: Civil Code)
We are responsible for the processing of your data. Therefore, we inform in an express, precise and unequivocal way, to the interested parties as well as to the competent organs, of the following aspects related to the person in charge of the treatment: INMOBILIARIA HOTELERA PACOCHE, S.L., with C.I.F. B30126155 and address in C/ Cartagena, 30, 30002 MURCIA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In this organization, we may process your personal data exclusively for the purposes indicated below:
Check that all the necessary technical measures are being carried out for the correct management of personal data with the software applied.
Sending commercial and/or advertising information by e-mail.
Management of the information requests received by the interested party about our products or services.
Exclusive management of the internal incidents detected in the fulfilment of the RGPD requirements.
To carry out advertising campaigns to publicize our services and/or products.
Gathering the opinion of stakeholders.
Selection of staff to fill the necessary job vacancies.
Comply with all requirements of the Law on Prevention of Occupational Risks.
Manage any problem of a legal nature that affects the company.
Manage, maintain and repair computer storage systems
Actions to carry out own labour management
Actions to carry out our own tax and accounting management
Compliance with the principle of limiting the time for which personal data is stored
Compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018
Reception, investigation, resolution and response to customer complaints
Use of image for promotional purposes
Administrative management of private clients
Coordination and management of related services
Manage table reservations and orders for the cafeteria / restaurant service.
Manage reservations made by customers. Register the entries of the hotel rooms
Management of orders, purchases and special requests from hotel clients
Routine plant maintenance
Manage room availability
Provision of accommodation service
- A commercial or user profile may be drawn up on the basis of the information provided or obtained. It is expressly stated that under no circumstances will profiles be drawn up with the data of a minor.
- The personal data provided by you will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship or, where appropriate, for as long as you do not exercise your right to object or withdraw the consent given. To do so, you can go to the corresponding section of our website or send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section on the person responsible.
We are entitled to process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Its unequivocal, informed and express consent, in those cases where it is legally required, without, in any case, the withdrawal of the same conditioning the execution of other processing whose legitimacy is different, and without such withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of the same.
- A legal obligation of the data controller.
- The execution of the contract for the provision of services and/or the purchase of the corresponding products, signed by you.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is a legitimate interest of the controller. This interest is based on a prior judgement of proportionality or the weighing of the legitimate interest of the data controller against the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subjects. This balancing has involved assessing the interest, evaluating the impact of the processing on the data subjects, balancing the two above concepts and implementing additional safeguards. The final weighting being in favour of the controller, the processing may be carried out in accordance with the applicable rules on the protection of personal data. For any doubt or clarification, you can contact us through the e-mail provided in the section corresponding to the data controller.
- Your personal data will be communicated to the following companies and organizations:
Public Service of State Employment
General Treasury of Social Security
National Data Protection Agency
Banks and cash registers
- Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country or international organization.
- Your personal data will be included in the following files, owned by the organization:
FG01 Own accounting management
FG02 Own labor management
FG15 Own tax management.
FE01 Computer maintenance
FE02 Prevention of occupational hazards
FE03 Personal Data Protection
FE04 Own legal affairs
FR01 Requests for information received
FR03 Recruitment of own staff
FR04 Advertising campaigns
FR07 Management of incidents and/or security violations
FR08 Obtaining the opinion of stakeholders
FR09 Software and hardware security
FE07 Document destruction
FH01 Hotel Customer Management
FH02 Customer Complaint Management
FH03 Social Networking Management
- The personal data that we process in our organization comes from the person concerned.
- We guarantee the exercise of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In particular, we inform you that you have the right to
-Get confirmation if your data is being processed.
-Exercise the right of access to the personal data we hold, obtaining information about the purposes of the processing, the category of data processed, the possible recipients, the period of conservation, the origin of the data and, where appropriate, the creation of profiles or automated decision-making.
-Exercise the right of rectification. To this effect, we remind you that the personal data we have at our disposal must always be a faithful reflection of reality, so do not hesitate to make use of your right in the event that any data is modified, changed or cancelled. You guarantee that the personal data you have provided us with by any means are true and accurate, and you undertake to notify us of any change or modification to them. You are solely responsible for any loss or damage caused to the person responsible or any third party as a result of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information being communicated.
-For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case our organization will stop processing the data, unless there are legitimate grounds for doing so.
-Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes described above or when we no longer have the legitimacy to process them
-Request the portability of your data, when the processing is carried out by automated means and provided that you are linked to our entity on the basis of a contract signed or you have given your consent for the processing to be carried out. In these cases, you will have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have it transmitted directly to another controller, where technically possible.
-In certain circumstances, you may request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
-Opposing automated decision making, including profiling These rights may be exercised free of charge, except in the cases provided for by law, by means of a written request signed by you or, where appropriate, by your representative, addressed to the person responsible, at the addresses provided for this purpose in the first paragraph, or physically at any of our establishments.
- You also have the right to file complaints, either with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (on the website https://www.agpd.es/) or with the relevant control authority.
- He may also apply to the Court of Justice for compensation.
- Finally, you have the right to withdraw your consent, just as easily as you gave it. To do this, you can go to our website, where you will find the information you need to quickly and easily withdraw the authorization granted to us to make these communications. You can also send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section on the person responsible.
- We also inform you that in each processing of your personal data, the possible threats and impacts that may occur as a result of the same are determined, mitigating or eliminating if possible, the potential damage, by applying the corresponding security measures that are periodically reviewed to determine their effectiveness. Our control system also allows us to comply with the principles of data processing, being able to accredit before the data subject, the principle of limitation to the purpose of the processing, the principle of limitation to the period of conservation, the principle of minimization of data, as well as the principle of integrity and confidentiality. Finally, we also inform you that you will periodically receive surveys that will allow us to know your opinion on any suggestion regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to be able to comply with the principle of transparency and accuracy of the data processed.
For any questions or clarification, you can contact us via the e-mail provided in the first section.
Without further ado, yours truly,
Hotel Pacoche Murcia
C/ Cartagena, 30
Tel: +34 968 213 385
With the help of the Instituto de Fomento de la Región de Murcia.
Programme for companies to cover working capital needs through the system of guarantees derived from the Covid-19 pandemic.
This company has received a grant from the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia through funding from the Government of Spain to support business solvency in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
With the help of the Instituto de Fomento de la Región de Murcia.
Support programme for the maintenance of business activity Covid 19.